A focal length range of 11-24mm offers an extraordinary ultra wide-angle view of the world. The EF 11-24mm f/4L USM is the ideal creative tool for landscape, travel and architecture photographers and cinematographers working on location.
- Explore landscapes from an ultra-wide point of view
- Ultra wide angle rectilinear zoom lens
- Minimal distortion – ideal for architecture and interiors
- Advanced lens coatings guard against ghosting and flare
- Enjoy swift, near-silent AF, with full-time manual override
- Keep shooting even in tough weather conditions
35mm film equivalent focal length (mm)
Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl)
117º 10′- 74º,
95º 10′ – 53º,
126º 05′ – 84º
Lens construction (elements/groups)
Closest focussing distance (m)
Maximum magnification (x)
Max. diameter x length (mm)
Magnification w/ Extension Tube EF12 II
Magnification w/ Extension Tube EF25 II
*Lenses with dust/moisture resistance are fitted with a rubber ring on the lens mount which may cause sligth abrasion of the camera mount.
This in no way effects either the lens or camera performance.
¹ Full time Manual Focus
¹ Not Compatible at wide angles
Full specification available at: https://www.canon.co.uk/lenses/ef-11-24mm-f-4l-usm-lens/specification.html