- Designed for television, filmmakers and professional photographers
- Continuous LED light & high speed sync flash (1/8000th)
- Adjustable Colour Temperature (6300-3150K) in both continuous & flash mode
- Powerful best in class light output, 10,700 lux at 3ft.
- Unrivalled battery performance, industry leading energy consumption to power ratio.
- Outstanding colour accuracy (CRI> 96, TLCI 91) for gorgeous skin tones
- HSS Flash mode provides 250% more light output.
- Zero recycle time, no power loss. Ideal for high frame rate cameras.
- Adjustable flash duration up to 1/2500s to freeze action.
- Built in Elinchrom Skyport wireless flash receiver (200m/656ft), control up to 10 lights in 4 groups.
- Cinesfx Mode ™ Delivers Custom Lighting Fx (Fire, Lightning, Tv, Gunshot, Paparazzi, Police, etc) for filmmakers.
- Totally flicker free at any frame rate, >70% brighter than Anova PRO 1.
- True Aperture Dimming™ Calculates Your Aperture At A Given Distance
- 150,000 full power flashes on a single Rotolight V mount battery.
- Includes 4 piece filter kit (Full and half diffusion, cosmetic peach skin diffusion, and magenta),PSU, regional mains cable and yoke.
Featuring an updated suite of Rotolight’s award winning suite of CineSFX (Fire, Lightning, TV, Gunshot, Paparazzi etc), True Aperture Dimming™, Designer Fade™ modes to enhance your production. Anova PRO 2 combines the ‘shoot what you see’ benefits of continuous light, with the flexibility of High-Speed Sync (HSS) flash, for more power or to freeze action. With a 250% performance boost in High Speed Sync flash mode(1/8000th), and no recycle time, you’ll never miss a shot.
An integrated Elinchrom Skyport HSS flash receiver provides ultra reliable wireless flash triggering(1/8000th) and remote colour temperature /brightness/ SFX control up to 200m(656ft). Packed full of award winning innovative features for television, film production, and photography, Anova PRO 2 represents the pinnacle of LED technology, providing a powerful arsenal of creative lighting tools to take your production to the next level.
Available in either Bi-Colour (6300K-3150K) ‘Standard’ 50 beam angle, our recommended choice for maximum all round versatility. Alternatively as a fixed colour 5600K ‘Daylight’, for maximum light output – ideal for photographers who are predominantly concerned with maximum light output and also for those who primarily work outdoors. A special 110 ‘ULTRAWIDE’ bi-colour model is also available for ultra soft-fill, or chroma key background illumination.